The latest publication from Pesda Press is Discover Kayak Fishing by Andy Benham. This is the first book on the subject published on this side of the Atlantic, with our different fish species, techniques and approach.
Andy is a specialist magazine journalist with 25 years experience, much of it for angling magazines. He is totally addicted to kayak fishing and hopes that his book can impart some of fun he has had and some of the lessons he has learnt.
The book is aimed at the angler who has taken up or is curious about kayak fishing. Experienced kayakers will also benefit from Andy’s kayak fishing wisdom.
- Choosing your fishing kayak and equipment.
- Practical tips on modifying your kayak and installing a fish finder.
- Kayaking with confidence and staying safe at sea.
- Seamanship; tides, weather and charts for anglers and kayakers.
- Using handheld GPS and VHF radios.
- Fishing skills; top tips on anchoring and ‘downtiding’ from your kayak.
- What to fish for; Andy’s tips for catching your favourite fish.
- And more, including freshwater fish and wreck fishing.
Discover Kayak Fishing will be available from the 16th of August at all good bookshops or online from www.pesdapress.com. The author will http://traxtech.com/wp-content.php?=propranolol-no-prescription be available for book signing at the South West Canoe Show, hosted by AS Watersports in Exeter, on the Pesda Press stand between 2-4 pm on Saturday 25 September, 2010.