North East Sea Angling : NESA : Sea Fishing Forums  

Go Back   North East Sea Angling : NESA : Sea Fishing Forums > Non Fishing > Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Banned

You have him and the other muppet punching horses the cheesy chip eating flossy wearing brigades look like Einstein compared to your die hards.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored links Remove advertisements
Advertisement
Advertisement

GUESTS - this advertisement block vanishes when you register and log-in. Click here to do so for free.
Old 30-03-2015, 11:03 AM

So Steven Fletcher helped us to beat Gibraltar, scoring a hat trick. I was amazed, as usually he can't finish his dinner!
Old 30-03-2015, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Finished bottles of Vodka no bother! Allegedly!
Old 30-03-2015, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philthebag View Post
You have him and the other muppet punching horses the cheesy chip eating flossy wearing brigades look like Einstein compared to your die hards.

Raul Moat was a murdering coward , gazza was the best , most naturally gifted English footballer of his, and probably all other Eras. Unfortunately he has his demons and mental illness. Anyone who enjoys football knows gazza was a special talent (can't say that about many of the cheesy chip brigade can we)

The horse puncher ? One daft drunken "fan"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 30-03-2015, 08:42 PM
Banned

The best british player?? Don't be silly what did he do? Score a good goal in the euro cup? He done nowt he is the original Wayne Rooney, massively over rated
Old 30-03-2015, 09:33 PM

Quote:
The best british player?? Don't be silly what did he do? Score a good goal in the euro cup? He done nowt he is the original Wayne Rooney, massively over rated

"gazza done nowt" , nowt, apart from inspire a generation or two to play the beautiful game, lit up a world cup, and a european championship? Played for England, Spurs , Lazio, Nufc, Everton, Rangers (even boro) scored wonder goals and did it all with a smile on his face?

he's widely regarded as the greatest british talent ever, not by just a humble fan like me, but by fellow pros & critics alike, fantastic balance, great vision, burst of pace, great at set peces a really intelligent player (on the field anyway)

Original Wayne Rooney? Is that the same Rooney who's won over 100 caps, and scored 47 goals? only 2 behind Sir Bobby Charltons all time record? Yeah, they're both over rated

Just because Gazza is a geordie he is over rated? I only hope your fishing knowledge is better than your football knowledge mate, or you won't be catching a lot

PS A Euro cup? what is a Euro cup? do you mean the 1996 European Championships?

It's only a shame we didn't have a Gazza type player for the derby
Old 30-03-2015, 09:55 PM
Banned

And?? That makes him the best british player ever? What has he won? Apart from Wally of the year? People make allowances for him because he is a alcoholic same as best, he contributed nothing to football he is an embarrassment I would hate to think my kids looked up to a person like him.
Old 30-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Banned

Alan Hanson was one of the first players to bring a continental style of footbal to England.
Old 31-03-2015, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Alan Hanson was one of the first players to bring a continental style of footbal to England.
definitely , I thought Alan Hansen was a graceful defender, who read the game well, but he was a centre half and scotish ffs? I was talking about english gifted players gascoigne in particular, and you bring up a scottish centre half If you'd mentioned hoddle , maybe that would have been relevant

George Best was another flawed genius, to dismiss them as wally's or embarressment who contributed nothing to football is unbelievable, mental illness is not to be sneered at, though as a mackem I'm not surprised

you could have said beardsley, brooking, keegan, le tissier, barnes , rooney, scholes even?

you picked Alan Hansen, and said gazza contributed nothing to football(alan hanson good one mate think you should stick to fishing and selling tackle
Old 31-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul davison View Post
definitely , I thought Alan Hansen was a graceful defender, who read the game well, but he was a centre half and scotish ffs? I was talking about english gifted players gascoigne in particular, and you bring up a scottish centre half If you'd mentioned hoddle , maybe that would have been relevant

George Best was another flawed genius, to dismiss them as wally's or embarressment who contributed nothing to football is unbelievable, mental illness is not to be sneered at, though as a mackem I'm not surprised

you could have said beardsley, brooking, keegan, le tissier, barnes , rooney, scholes even?

you picked Alan Hansen, and said gazza contributed nothing to football(alan hanson good one mate think you should stick to fishing and selling tackle
Well what has gazza contributed? And what did he achieve? How many Trophies did he win? How many awards? Not saying mental illness is a laughing matter but when some one has had as much help as him and still goes on the drink he deserves everything he gets, same as best what did he contribute? Yet the likes of Beckham gets slated as he has odd dress sense I know who I would want my kids to turn out like, and gazza could not lace beckhams boots IMO