Thats more like it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats more like it

Well i had a late start start today as i had to wait for some nee windscreen wioers for the boat to br delivered so i ended up dropping anchor about half a mile inside of the can at about 1pm and i nearly passed by the mark as i was in two minds wether to fish it but i did fish it and it was one of my better decisions first drop and a nice fat 4lber came to the boat then another and another then i got a couple little tommys then two nice sized whiting after only one hour and i had 6 cod and two whiting it went quiet during slack water but once the tide turned it was game on i got a nice 4lber then a fat 6lber th e charter boat kelsey leigh radioed me asking if i had got anything as he was heading toward me as i was talking to him my rod went mental i struck into the fish and i knew it was a good un once it was on board the scales read bang on 10lb over the moon doesnt begin to explain how i was feeling the radio went again and kelsry lee told me they had just pulled a 16lb ling in off the ground belter i ended up keeping one doggie one whiting and 6 good cod probably caught 17 to 18 fish in total what a great sesh back out on sunday tight lines
    Attached Files

What a session !!!

Really encouraging. Thanks for the post.

Comment

been some nice fish caught recently, hats off to you for getting out and giving it a go

Comment

Every chance i get im out cheers

Comment

Working...
        X