Last couple days have been hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last couple days have been hard

Well i went out yesterday nice n early i only went to tbe can area i started with a few drifts close in and whilst i did picķ a few fish up they were small so decided to drop anchor close to where i got that 10lber the other day and again i was getting fish to the boat but nowt big i did pick a couple 4lbers up which i kept i also got a bonus granny fish i headed back to the marina with a tally of 12 cod one granny and kept two 4lbers so this morning as i was headed to my boat john off the red mist shouted over and asked me to join him tony n peter for the day so i went out with them instead its been ages so cheers john i appreciate it anyhow we stopped at the can for a drift with no luck so i took them to a mark i love up the blyth area and we were into fish straight away nowt big mind and after a hour or so we headed to newbiggin and whilst we were getting fish it was hard work i ended ip with 16 fish for the say only kept one 3lber tony caught also but the ither two didnt do so well its all in the wrist john ha ha might try again 2morra as im back to work sun tight lines
    Attached Files

its really great ov you mate to put report after report on nesa keep it up keeps me mad keen even tho I cant even spin for mackeee
    KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

Working...
    X