X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Ray.J.;907628]
    Originally posted by Kev1n View Post
    Cheers lads.

Paddlesac, the fish did seem interested in the cannon ball weight as much as the baited lures in that video and some others I took. It was still shiny and new which could have helped.
    I fought a fish for a good few minutes in Norway that had taken my cannonball weight (not shiny). Eventually it sprung the clip and was away with my weight! Felt like a decent Halibut!!
    Might pay to stick some hooks on it!!!???

Comment

At last a new video and a brilliant one at that great to watch and learn

Comment

Originally posted by Norman View Post
        100% success kevin mate .... well done, youve got us real interested in following suit. What camera was it?

cheers

Norm
        Cheers Norman. It's a HD version Go-pro copy bought on ebay from China. Not bad overall but it can struggle getting the brightness right.

Comment

Re Video

Crackn video of the underworld could watch them all day amazing stuff,theres a few lads on Anglers Afloat kayak site putting a few vids up aswell ,worth a look ,think there using waterwolf camera outstanding shots ,keep them coming,,,Benny

Comment

I have all ways wanted to no wot it was like now I do very good watching video

Comment

that was mint mate
              did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Originally posted by Paddlesac View Post
                Very interesting indeed, the fish seemed every bit as interested in the weight ( if not more) as they were in the baited lures!

Nice one.

Steve

I noticed that, the shineyness of it perhaps !

Great video.

Comment

Working...
                X