CVFM "Gone Fishing" Radio Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CVFM "Gone Fishing" Radio Show

CVFM "Gone Fishing" Radio Programme broadcasts each Saturday from 8 am to 10 am. with live reports from England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales on all angling disciplines. You can tune in live on CVFM Radio 104.5fm "Listen Live". The programme is also put onto Mix Cloud from the following Monday, where it can be heard at any time. This week's special guest is Andy Griffiths who recently managed to catch some huge Six Gill Shark off the West Coast of Ireland. He will be talking about the tackle and baits used for these monsters. Also on the programme will be Gary Wilson, Secretary of the Whitley Bay Angling Society, who will be giving details of his club's 57th Annual Open Shore Competition which is being held this Sunday, 8th October.

On the programme we run competitions for prizes. You can win a Sidewinder 'goody bag' donated by Kiddy & Son, or a selection of hand tied top quality barbless Trout flies donated by the Barbless Fly Company and, for the salmon angler, a selection of salmon flies donated by the Caledonian Fly Company. All you have to do is to answer a simple question and email your answer plus your telephone number to me samharris01@aol.com Last Saturday, the question was "Name Three Species of Flatfish" - the prize to be won is a Sidewinder Goody Bag Entries will close on Friday 6th October.

CVFM "Gone Fishing" Radio Show

Only stumbled upon this radio programme in the last few month.

It’s a decent listen with some good debates coming from various angles of opinion.

Usually catch up on MixCloud during the week, and I’ve went back to listen to older episodes as well.

Nice to have something still going mainly focused of the Sea Angling side of things.

The first hour usually contains Andy Rutherford and sometimes Rob Thirwell. Both are good craic and a good listen.

All usual contacts are good patter, even about the Reservoirs etc...

I’m really looking forward to filling in my catch form on the boat, with “caught F@@K All, spewed up twice”

Surely that’s not gonna fall into place.

Anyway folks, deffo worth a listen, easy to pick up on the MixCloud, even for a none computer literate like me !

Mind the them tune will be embedded in your head for the remainder of the day !

“Lipstick on my something & Saturday Night I’m going fishing” are the only words you’ll keep repeating !

Keep up the good work Sam,

Regards Steve O’Brien.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BestNest; 03-01-2019, 07:03 PM.
    GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

Working...
    X