CVFM "Gone Fishing" Radio Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CVFM "Gone Fishing" Radio Show

CVFM "Gone Fishing" Radio Programme broadcasts each Saturday from 8 am to 10 am. with live reports from England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales on all angling disciplines. You can tune in live on CVFM Radio 104.5fm "Listen Live". The programme is also put onto Mix Cloud from the following Monday, where it can be heard at any time. This week's special guests are Mike Hardy who is Chief Executive of the Northumberland Inshore Fisheries & Conservation Authority. Mike will be talking about the Marine Conservation Zone between the Coquet and St. Maary's Island an how it affects sea anglers in the North East.

My other guest is Ian Jennings of the Evesham Junior Anglers. Ian will be talking about the Club and how they attract young anglers into fishing. The youngsters are taught Coarse Angling with classroom and practical lessons.

Clubs, tackle shops and charter boats are offered the opportunity to have any of their events, i.e Opens, AGM's, good catches etc. mentioned on the radio show. These will be reported by Andy Rutherford Sunderland tackle dealer for anything south of the Tyne and for the north Rob Thirlwell each week. Please get in touch with me with all of your details on 0191-5184561 or email samharris01@aol.com
Working...
X