Rod help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod help

Hi looking for a rod to bait fish for bass and light river work, seen good reviews for a savage gear rod that comes with a flattie tip and bass tip. Want something with a movable reel seat that will cas up to 4 oz cheers lads

Afaw 4 and bait multiplier , super rod with great bite detection , 13 foot .
    I am a fisherman !
    It is not merely something that I do
    It is who I am !
    Fishing is not simply my escape.
    It is where I am supposed to be.
    It is not a place that I go
    But a lifelong journey that I am taking
    It is a passage that was shown to me and that I will continue to show others.
    When you understand all of this you will then know me .
    And we will fish together

Comment

Are they not fixed reel up mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Pighunter View Post
        Are they not fixed reel up mate?
        For the bass fishing mate I don't think there is any great requirement for long range casting or a reel in the low down position. Most rods of this ilk tend to have a fixed seat in the up position. Shakespear do a couple of budget ones or you could pick up a second hand flattie fanatic for a reasonable price also. Think the savage gear are mainly lure rods as so wouldn't fish a bait so well but could be wrong. MTI do a bass rod... Their 250 and 300 beach rods are canny so that might be an option
        "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
        PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Working...
        X