My First Home-made HP's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wreckingball76 View Post
    Got some of this special transfer tape to try......it will give a similar effect I'm thinking.

Don't know if you have come across them before but Google jigskinz they may intrest you , might be easier to use than tape. Would of posted a link but don't know how

Comment

cheers mate, just had a look, they look really good.

Regards
      Si

www.facebook.com/simon.todd.12

http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/lure-fishing/

Comment

Top work, hope you do well on them

Comment

Nice one mate! Did you use shapeways for the printing?

I made a couple of designs for lures last yeah but never printed them lol
          Species: Cod, Bass, Coalie, Flounder, Dab, Rockling, Mackerel, Plaice, Pollock, Ballen Wrasse, L/S Scorpion, Common Blenny, Weaver (unfortunately), Whiting, Common Eel, Trout, Pike... think that's it

Comment

Originally posted by SnaggedUpLad View Post
            Nice one mate! Did you use shapeways for the printing?

I made a couple of designs for lures last yeah but never printed them lol
            No Carl, I modelled them in SolidWorks and used 3DPRINTUK online service to print them. I'm looking into buying my own printer when the prices come down further.

You should try it, like I say, its the painting that's the frustrating bit for me.
            Regards
            Si

www.facebook.com/simon.todd.12

http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/lure-fishing/

Comment

interesting, we have a makerbot printer sitting around doing nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckingball76 View Post
                No Carl, I modelled them in SolidWorks and used 3DPRINTUK online service to print them. I'm looking into buying my own printer when the prices come down further.

You should try it, like I say, its the painting that's the frustrating bit for me.
                I,ve printed a lot of gear including a line spool holder that can just clip on lanyard rather than carrying a full spool with you. I'll have to check out 3DPRINTUK. I used shapeways because it prints in stainless steel.

I've never tried solid works. I only use 3dsmax and sometimes blender. my only niggle with 3dsmax is when exporting the .OBJ file it alters the size when uploading which is very frustrating.
                Species: Cod, Bass, Coalie, Flounder, Dab, Rockling, Mackerel, Plaice, Pollock, Ballen Wrasse, L/S Scorpion, Common Blenny, Weaver (unfortunately), Whiting, Common Eel, Trout, Pike... think that's it

Comment

Working...
                X