Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent site for plugs?

Alright lads.

Where do you get your plugs from? So far I've found 2 good looking sites first one didn't have the lures I wanted and the second one had the lures but not the colours. After contacting the second one on twitter they asked if I'd email them a list of what I wanted. I done that 3 days ago and haven't had a reply. It's like they don't want my order.

I'm sick of looking at screens with me trying to read and learn about bass fishing as much as I can on top of failing to get the gear I want.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers
    All the gear, no idea.

Well come to the world of bass fishing , it's a night mate living up hear in the north east not one tackle supplyer stocking decent lure tackle.
    Mr fish
    Art of fishing
    Foxtons
    Chesil bait n tackle
    Alderney angling
    Fish on lures

Comment

Monster tackle
      Agm discount tackle
      Veals
      Shimreels on eBay
      Welcome to the world of spending all your hard earned on lures 8)

Comment

Cheers lads.

I'll have a look at the sites listed apart from art of fishing. They've wasted my time already.

It would be great if a local shop sold all the gear so we could walk in. I'll let ya know how I get on.

Thanks again.
        All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Surprised aof wasted your time, had no problems ordering anything from Ben.
          What lures do you have in mind? Just out of interest like.

Comment

Originally posted by pulp View Post
            Surprised aof wasted your time, had no problems ordering anything from Ben.
            What lures do you have in mind? Just out of interest like.
            I was surprised as well mate. When he offered to help me out I thought champion. These seem like a good lot. Never mind.

I'm after a popkey, sasuke, megabass zonk and a patchinko. Already got a few komomos.
            All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Make sure you get the baby patchinko as well as the larger one. The baby one is killer.

Comment

Originally posted by pulp View Post
                Make sure you get the baby patchinko as well as the larger one. The baby one is killer.

Nice one mate. I'll have a look at those as well.

Also. I've had an email from artoffishing today explaining why things have taken so long. The lad Ben has a lot on his plate. He isn't taking the p or anything.

I'll be ordering my gear from him when he gets it in.
                All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Working...
                X