IMA Sasuke 140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMA Sasuke 140

Alright lads, just bought one of these and had a few chucks with it. Very quickly I noticed the dished lip had a few chips and scuffs from where it had been hitting the bottom. I tried various retrieves to see how the lure reacted and to what depth it would dive- it seems to dive pretty deep on a quick retrieve with the rid held low, and shallower slower with the rod higher.

Question is, how do you lads prefer to fish them???

Any advice/feedback greatly appreciated.

Cheers

I tend to use it with a slow wind with a few twitches hear and their and a ten second pause then repeat.if you want to get lure just under surface of water keep rod tip up high and again slow retrive
    CENTURY ELIMINATOR T1200 SGT
    Abu 6500 c3 ct mag
    abu 7000i ct mag

Comment

Originally posted by Bassfantastic View Post
      I tend to use it with a slow wind with a few twitches hear and their and a ten second pause then repeat.if you want to get lure just under surface of water keep rod tip up high and again slow retrive
      forgot to mention as soon as lure hits water do knot retrive..leave for 10 20 sec because the sudden impact of lure hiting water could attract a sudden hit by bass or pollock
      CENTURY ELIMINATOR T1200 SGT
      Abu 6500 c3 ct mag
      abu 7000i ct mag

Comment

If it's hitting the bottom I'd fish another lure if using a subsurface hard plastic.

Comment

Working...
        X