Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small tides

Morning lads.

Just after a bit advice. I'm debating weather to have a go for a local bass on the hard lures today. Is it worth trying on these small tides? I've only been out once so far and realised I haven't got a clue about bass fishing ha ha. I'm just trying to avoid wasting my time if it's not worth a go.

Thanks for any help.
    All the gear, no idea.

Worth a go if the water clarity is ok. You may find your mark fishes better on small tides.

Comment

Originally posted by pulp View Post
      Worth a go if the water clarity is ok. You may find your mark fishes better on small tides.
      Thanks for the reply mate. I'll have a go this weekend. I need to find somewhere that fishes at all. Won't know unless I try though.
      All the gear, no idea.

Comment

If water clarity is a problem stick something noisy and dark sub surface like .
        Those who race through life usually finish first

Comment

Originally posted by dusk lure View Post
          If water clarity is a problem stick something noisy and dark sub surface like .
          .nice advice mr,lure.but i think its about 8month to late.STILL im sure tony,will take your information on kindly,for this years adventures.ps,good reply.

Comment

Lol was just reading through a few threads keep forgeting there old but still
            Those who race through life usually finish first

Comment

I have a mark that I've fished hard and it only fires on neap tides on the first hour of the flood tide in settled conditions. Its all about putting the time in on a mark and learning. Blanks are your best friend when you know how to use them.

Comment

Your best chance this time of year would be Torness power station.
                Happy to help, Keen to learn!

Fishing marks Seaham - Lynemouth
                http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...!467&encType=1

Fishing Marks Lynemouth - North
                http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...!739&encType=1

Popular lure Marks

Comment

Working...
                X