Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phill_itofish
    replied
    Congratulations Carl, Joint first place.

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied
    Well tomorrows the final day, although my lures are already packed away now. Id just like to thank everyone for taking part this year, we managed to add a few new species dispite the tough conditions this year. Hopefully next year we'll have some better conditions and up our collective species count again. The Comp will be running again next year, its also be suggested that we arrange some meets to put faces to names and share info, so ill be putting some dates up next year, possible with target species if anyone is interested. Thanks again and I hope everyone is up for it again next year.

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied
    Table updated

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied
    Nice one mike, then zen's have been deadly as usual.

Leave a comment:

• Thunderpants
    replied
    Here is a codling for me, caught today at Calgary Bay on the Isle of Mull using a 40g Zenith.

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied
    Well the end is approaching and my chances of getting out and bagging a bass dwindling, what with the boy being born and not well more times than I'd care to count and the recent house move and the need to decorate and to that the rapidly dwindling weather, not that its been much good all year, I'm beginning to doubt I'll be adding anymore fish to the table. Can i just say thanks to all that fished this year, it hasn't been the best year for lure fishing but the challenge gas generated more interest than last year and we've managed to add a couple of different species, i hope you lot manage to get out and bag a few more before the end and knock me off the top lol. You never know the conditions might break and i might manage to sneak out and bag me bass.

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied
    table update

Leave a comment:

• Wreckingball76
    replied
    Originally posted by SnaggedUpLad View Post
    Finally got my Pollock.
    Get in there lad! Nice one Carl

Leave a comment:

• SnaggedUpLad
    replied
    Finally got my Pollock.

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied
    Sorry mate, just noticed your post.

Table updated

looks like i need to go bag a bass to keep the lead, completing on my new house of friday though so god knows when i'll be out

Leave a comment:

• Wreckingball76
    replied
    Viviparous Blenny

A few Viviparous Blenny......

Caught on small Ecogear Shirasu Jig heads and small pieces of Marukyu Power Isome worms.

Here's a small bit of advice, NEVER put your thumb in a Blenny's mouth while removing the hook! There teeth are large and Sharp and give you a vicious nip as I found out to my discomfort and surprise!

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied
    gotta love having an attractor

table updated

Leave a comment:

• Wreckingball76
    replied
    A few Launce for me 10/8/12

A few Launce for me, caught this morning on small Prawn sabiki's

Leave a comment:

• phill_itofish
    replied

one more for me

Leave a comment:

• Scotty91
    replied
    Originally posted by phill_itofish View Post
    check your pm's Scotty, you have already replied to the message I sent before I removed you. I was trying to keep this off the open forum by sending you pm's but if you want to do it on here that is fine. I have sent you a pm asking you to email the correct photo
    lyk a says a cnt find it not even a worning just auto removel not on what so ever if ya ask me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X