Ardnamurchan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ardnamurchan?

I planning a trip up to the Ardnamurchan peninsula (Jockonesia) in a couple of weeks time, camping, paddling, fishing,wildlife watching and general pottering aboot.

Anybody been up there? Any advice on particular fishing spots , particularly for pollock?

I'm planning camping at Resipole which, looking at the maps, gives me plenty of scope for reaching quite a bit of likely looking coastline.

thanks in advance.

Steve

less of the jockonesia--ha ha---if no luck here have a look on w.s.f/ site--the noo
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
      less of the jockonesia--ha ha---if no luck here have a look on w.s.f/ site--the noo
      Get up Duncan, aye I'll give that a shot.

BTW; has Bucky been on to you yet? He was telling me, on his last shift, that after guzzling a few gallons of vodka and annoying their lass as much as possible, he was planning getting out fishing and your name was mentioned

cheers

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Paddlesac View Post
        Get up Duncan, aye I'll give that a shot.

BTW; has Bucky been on to you yet? He was telling me, on his last shift, that after guzzling a few gallons of vodka and annoying their lass as much as possible, he was planning getting out fishing and your name was mentioned

cheers

Steve
        ha ha as it happens i rang davey not knowing he had retired,and he mentioned going fishing--but then again he has every year for the last 16--ha ha
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Working...
        X