Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage Gear Black Savage lure rod

Any one used this rod

Just wanting to know if it's same blank as the bushwhacker rod as am looking to buy one this week .

Cheers Liam

never looked at this rod liam m8, but plenty recommend the bushy.

Comment

Bushwhacker it is then . Cheers

Comment

Hi mate. For that price get the bushwacker. I'm not saying that rod isn't a decent rod, I don't know anything about it so can't really comment. The bushy is brilliant though at least you will know you have bought a good rod if you get it.
        "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
        PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

It's on it's way . Lads 16 days till am home and my first shot lure fishing ha can't wait .

Comment

where you thinking about going Liam, we go to Eyemouth or St abbs, bit of climbing like but very good sport.

Comment

Al have a go up there or were ever give me a good chance to catch a don't know much about lure or spinning but to long waiting till start of October for the winter cod .

Comment

can't go wrong m8, can be very dangerous up there like, would'nt go on your own, next time we're away up al give you a shout. how long you home for.

Comment

3 weeks m8 aye that will be sound . Climb at work so hopefully come in handy up there lol should bring a rope and my harness lol . Aye al be game for that m8

Comment

I've told you what I think of the bushy mate. You'll love it. The sport compared to cod in winter is amazing. Even a 10cm coalie is a laugh.

If your going up the borders do not go on your own if it's wet. The rocks are worse than ice even after a short splash and most climbs have parts where if you fall it's straight in the drink. I know a lad who got stuck in a gulley for 20 mins the other week. He's lucky it was low tide.
                    All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by lbirdman View Post
                      3 weeks m8 aye that will be sound . Climb at work so hopefully come in handy up there lol should bring a rope and my harness lol . Aye al be game for that m8
                      al get something sorted with me m8, chris, he's spot on, looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X