• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sant abbs

Anyone know where to go spinning up there

Originally posted by Codone View Post
    Anyone know where to go spinning up there
    .quess you meant saint abbs.
    would say just about any shots up there fish.
    the shot i like is,just north of s/a.
    just before you go down to harbour turn RIGHT,park in street.
    then walk back on your self,possibly 200yards,on your RIGHT theres a path,follow path,again possibly 200yds,youll see the rocks just to your right from the top.its a l/w shot mind.just use comman sence when to get off it mind.theres a good goat track down to the shore.little climb over 1st rocks,then make your way over,i usually cast straight north{9 o clock}or upto {11 o clock},if you follow.lol.ps,can i hell remember its name.
    no kidding ive seen me using 2 rods @ both biting the same time,when fishing there for codlings,but theres also some good pollack there to be caught.eod,hope you make sence of my reply,good luck..

Comment

Thanks mi will give it a go

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
        .quess you meant saint abbs.

would say just about any shots up there fish.

the shot i like is,just north of s/a.

just before you go down to harbour turn RIGHT,park in street.

then walk back on your self,possibly 200yards,on your RIGHT theres a path,follow path,again possibly 200yds,youll see the rocks just to your right from the top.its a l/w shot mind.just use comman sence when to get off it mind.theres a good goat track down to the shore.little climb over 1st rocks,then make your way over,i usually cast straight north{9 o clock}or upto {11 o clock},if you follow.lol.ps,can i hell remember its name.

no kidding ive seen me using 2 rods @ both biting the same time,when fishing there for codlings,but theres also some good pollack there to be caught.eod,hope you make sence of my reply,good luck..

Reg, if I was fishing the golf course at Eyemouth and wanted a quick jaunt over there for Lw, how long we talking. 30 mins ??
        Going up in morning. Fishing Hw at Golf Course, might try ST Abbs for LW if it's quite.

Cheers mate.

(Sorry for jumping on this thread, but only good info comes from this fellas mouth)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

evening stevie.shouldent take you more that 20mins to drive there,think itsonly 3-4miles drive.
          as said theres a pathway just next to {the manours grounds}.as said little climb,then a {blind man}can see the shot.nice sea level shot,you should be to suss it from the top,aswell as see the easy goat path.{GOOD LUCK}for tomorrow.oops just a 30-40yard lob,needed.
          Last edited by regpude; 31-08-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Cheers for the info Reg, I didn't go along. I ended up on Scout point and don't mover. Bar heading to the other end of said mark. Not a lot doing. Few 1lbers, kelpies and pollock and Coley.
            Lost what felt a gray fish on the float, took me straight into the structure. Snap. Less said about that the better though ! 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

Working...
            X