casting instruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• casting instruction

I just want to mention that today at the age of 52 and been fishing since i was 10 that i have taken the plunge and got a few hours casting instruction. In a way i have always wanted some instruction but probablys been to stubborn or set in a mind set that said " i could do it on my own , just watch a few videos and away you go " but i tried that and it got me more frustrated at myself more than anything .I can tell anyone now who is thinking of going for some instruction to go ahead now and do it .I met a guy today of this site and he offered his time and knowledge totally free , a full 2 and a half hours of setting up my reels, slowly building my confidence , never rushed me and totally put me right and i cant thank him enough . i not only gained many yards i now have a casting technique that doesnt require anywhere near the grunt i was putting into the cast and i have a lot more confidence in my cast now i have slowed it down and let the rod work for me .Anyway the guy who as done all this for me is a guy called" himself 26 "i no some of you will no him (so you will no his name) and i want to thank him through nesa and also to say "You are never to old to learn"

Not a problem at all m8.

Your a good lad & it was a pleasure to meet you. I really enjoyed the crack & if its helped you out even a little jobs a good-in m8.........

best
    ken.

Comment

I should have put this in the casting section , never mind its done now .

Comment

Nice to here mate, you could do with a few extra yards

Very nice gesture ken, that's why this is such a good site!
        "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
        PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Working...
        X