lure clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lure clips

Hello lads , just a quick question .When i am attaching my lure do i use a clip with a swivel attached ? If not what clip should i buy and in what size ? Thanks to anyone who replies , its appreciated .

Alright mate. From what I've read you don't want a swivel on your clip. Its just putting more metal in front of the lure which might affect the action. I'm going to be using delelande agrafe rapide clips. They look very easy to use.
    All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Tackle shop in camperdown Killingworth has lots of lure clips in bud and also try the fly fishing clips that allow you to change fly hook without cutting leader!? Hope this helps

Comment

Jb clips are the best I have used , size 3 normally depending on your tip eye , not cheap but if your attaching £20 plugs to them you want something reliable

Comment

Jb clip size2 as iv got braid eyes on my rod

Comment

spin link clips is what I use very cheap and don't effect the action of your lure

Comment

JB clip and egg snaps for me, I tend to use the egg snaps for softs but jb's are great.

Comment

I use these...

DelalanDe Agrafe Inox Rapide : Veals Mail Order

Comment

Thanks for taking the time in replying lads its very much appreciated .

Comment

Working...
                  X