2015 Comp Result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidhayley1945 View Post
    and to well done shaun and nicky shows you don't need 4 or 500 pound rods to pull fish from the heavy at sharpness nicky you pleased with that sonic now,a big well done to phil for his bag for the southside and to david for running a well run comp,nice to see some old and new faces. davy.
    Can't go wrong for the money Davy, I'm very pleased with it. Like you say sharpness is plenty heavy enough mate
    Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

Originally posted by topbanana View Post
      Can't go wrong for the money Davy, I'm very pleased with it. Like you say sharpness is plenty heavy enough mate
      speaking of money nicky,these n/s matches you seem to do ok,think ill haversack you in 2 years time lol.ps,pleased to shake your hand again.{TOP ANGLER}.PS,fished next to bigroppa in match aih,he could be good in years to come.lol.he only beat me as i had 2 fish just under size,thats fishig though.

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
        speaking of money nicky,these n/s matches you seem to do ok,think ill haversack you in 2 years time lol.ps,pleased to shake your hand again.{TOP ANGLER}.PS,fished next to bigroppa in match aih,he could be good in years to come.lol.he only beat me as i had 2 fish just under size,thats fishig though.
        Your welcome anytime Reg, was nice meeting up again mate
        Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

hes good now reg,winning a lot of Tynemouth matchs,have fished a lot with him and a smashing lad to fish with. davy.
          PB
          COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
          COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
          Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
          Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
          Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
          Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
          Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

Firstly I must apologise for duffing it and letting the south side down. I didn't get out till after 7 pm. I could have made it but the more I thought about it the more I didn't like it. I've never fished the North side for over twenty years. I don't know where to park me TARDIS and it would have to be a beach or river mark cause I'm toooo olwd for clambering ower rock ends especially in the dark. Them's my excuses anyway :O(

Well done to all those that fished it. I see the North side won the trophy again but I've just looked at the averages

North side 25 fished - total 25lb 4 ozs - average 16.16 ozs
            South side 7 fished - total 6lb 14ozs - average 15.71 ozs

So the North side only won because The Doctor duffed it ;O)

Comment

By the way I fished the first of the flood on the 'Ratty' Sunderland Old North Pier instead. Got two undersize whities using one 6:0 hook, runnidown up the snood and a git ball of mussel on the hook. I foul hooked one of them.

Comment

its all here kayos.lol.

Comment

its all here kayos.lol.
                  It's great on here reg. Santa Clause beard wotsit and a Ho! Ho! Ho! lol :O)

Comment

its all here kayos.lol.
                    Found it Reg, was looking in shore reports!!! You seem to have been outnumbered!? Well done on catching though.
                    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
                      Found it Reg, was looking in shore reports!!! You seem to have been outnumbered!? Well done on catching though.
                      .was the taking part really,think everyone enjoyed event.as said,putting names to faces.

Comment

.was the taking part really,think everyone enjoyed event.as said,putting names to faces.
                        That's it 👍🏻👍🏻
                        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Working...
                        X