NvS Comp 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NvS Comp 2016

This years competition is on the south side of the river. The holders are the north side and the north side have yet to win away from home. Details are:

Date: 10th December

Fishing: 19.00 - 23.00

Weigh in ends at 00.00 sharp.

Boundaries: Any legal Mark on the south side of the River Tyne to any legal mark on the north side of the River Wear. Any piers that are locked are deemed out of bounds.

All fish sizes in accordance with the NFSA lists (http://www.sea-fishing.org/nfsa-size-limits.html). No wrasse to count.

This is a team competition and the heaviest combined weight will win the trophy. There is no limit to the number of competitors on each side. The competition is free to enter. There will also be an optional sweep for heaviest fish and heaviest bag. Each costs £5 to enter and, hopefully, depending upon numbers, there will be 5 prizes in each category.

Feel free to use this thread to antagonise each other and use the two team threads (North team names / South team names) simply to declare your intent to fish. I will add you to the list asap.

Please note this is a flood tide comp (low water is 18.17) so at some point the south teams captain - Reg Pude - must have bagged up somewhere and is looking for a repeat. I believe Ladbrokes are offering the same odds as they are Sunderland staying up. Let the fun begin.
    Last edited by Stores; 28-10-2016, 02:09 PM.

last time i bagged up david,was in morrisons.LOL.think the WALKWAY will be busy during match.

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
      last time i bagged up david,was in morrisons.LOL.think the WALKWAY will be busy during match.
      Don't think 5 counts as being busy, especially if two of them are somewhere else.

Comment

looks like,some of your {big guns} have joined your team.1 bullet is still a killer though.lol.HAWAY,SOUTH SIDE,get your names down.

Comment

hooray!!!!.at least we have a 5 a side now.{unless it snows].LOL.

Comment

looks like,some of your {big guns} have joined your team.1 bullet is still a killer though.lol.HAWAY,SOUTH SIDE,get your names down.
            Watch out Reg we're coming ! haha

Comment

dont bother.LOL.

Originally posted by Phil83 View Post
              Watch out Reg we're ,mans hand.coming ! haha
              PERSONALLYi think your wasting your time .only 1 TEAM.can win it @ its not yours.eod,looking forward to shaking a LOOSING,mans hand.LOL.

Comment

ITS ABOUT TIME,we had somemore names down for SOUTH SIDE,haway lads its on our venue this year.{want to win}the trophy back.

Comment

PERSONALLYi think your wasting your time .only 1 TEAM.can win it @ its not yours.eod,looking forward to shaking a LOOSING,mans hand.LOL.
                  Hopefully you'll be shaking your own hand then at the end of the night Reg

Comment

I have updated the rules for the comp. Still plenty time to sign up if you're interested.

Comment

haway,BOTH SIDES.

surely there must be more keen anglers wanting to fish the NESA MATCH ??.were only 2 men short of the north side,so as it stands,the shield will be coming back to us SOUTH TEAM.actualy another couple of northside added members @ well STILL win match..got faith in our squad.

Comment

I'll fish it unless my rota changes I'm south side it'll be a good laugh
                        ZZiplex m427, Hulk model
                        Okuma trio Rex
                        Aerlex 7000xsa
                        Penn spinfisher 7500 lc

Comment

nice 1.

Originally posted by lead chucker View Post
                          I'll fish it unless my rota changes I'm south side it'll be a good laugh
                          .looking forward to meeting you.ps,{it,ll be a good laugh.EVERYONE,including myself,take this match seriously{just my opion mind}.

well thats another good angler for the south side,keep them coming.the more the merrier.hope my new scales get well used on the night.lol.

Comment

still plenty time.

haway south side.must be more of yous wanting to join us.{getting frightened}.lol.ps,ill be donating 2x10 leads,5oz +6oz nemix.sealed weigh wins them 2 chances.1st out of hat has 1st choice..{grip leads}..

Comment

i would have fished but thats the night of my xmas party, not that i would have made much difference

Comment

Working...
                              X