No announcement yet.

NvS Comp 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All be there for the north of a can get over ;D black and wight black and eight reg bet your sick beaing bottom as you will still be there lol wen the north win 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😂😂
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty91 View Post
      All be there for the north of a can get over ;D black and wight black and eight reg bet your sick beaing bottom as you will still be there lol wen the north win 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😂😂
      Hope you get fixed Scotty. Unfortunately I'm in digs in South Shields this year or I could have helped you out. Have added your name to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Stores View Post
        Hope you get fixed Scotty. Unfortunately I'm in digs in South Shields this year or I could have helped you out. Have added your name to the list.

Bad choice lol and not to worry mate cheers 👍🏻
        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

9 more sleeps.

still plenty time to put your names down,for both sides.but eod only 1 side will win the trophy back. ??..

Comment

Am about to do the team lists for the weekend (not that it'll take that long). Still time to sign up. If you're a question mark (because of shifts etc) and you now know if you can fish or not, can you let me know. Am coming up on Thursday so will be wandering around Tynemouth down to Whitburn in the early hours of Friday and Saturday looking for a fish or two. Typical forecast for Saturday night..........westerly winds!!!!!!!

Comment

whiting.

can you please confirm the sizes please.1 says 27cm,yet in the s/s open it was 30cms.not that there will be many on the {rock edges}..

Comment

Working...
              X