How is everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is everyone?

Like every other fishing board there is nothing to report but it would be reassuring to know that members are safe and well, especially as quite a few of the “crinklies” have not been on the board for quite a while. We’re fine, so far, in the West Midlands and I know Rod the Cod is also well, though bored to tears. Everyone else OK?

good to hear all ok,
    ok here, for now anyway.

every day i sit in this house i just think of going up coldingham for a few nights, bit fishing, walking at st abbs, few pints in pubs etc.. hopefully will be reality again in the not to distant future, maybe

Comment

all good here but bored at times, just as well ive got me camera and me garden. stay safe all
      have you got a cloth

Comment

Originally posted by g.ordon View Post
        good to hear all ok,
        ok here, for now anyway.

every day i sit in this house i just think of going up coldingham for a few nights, bit fishing, walking at st abbs, few pints in pubs etc.. hopefully will be reality again in the not to distant future, maybe
        Know how you feel Gordon. I’m booked in to the St Vedas hotel week beginning 18 July. Not convinced I’ll get but fingers well and truly crossed. Perhaps If I take the boat rod and a surfboard I might be alright as they seem to have considerable social freedom.

Good to know you’re both OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Stores View Post

Know how you feel Gordon. I’m booked in to the St Vedas hotel week beginning 18 July. Not convinced I’ll get but fingers well and truly crossed. Perhaps If I take the boat rod and a surfboard I might be alright as they seem to have considerable social freedom.

Good to know you’re both OK.
          cheers mate.

at least youve got a couple of months to go before then so hopefully things will improve and you make it

Comment

nice for you to ask stores everyone is in the same boat BIG BOAT MIND every day the same apart from saturday and sunday for my drinking copious ammounts of cider and ballycastle STAY SAFE EVERYBODY im off to the fridge for another tinny
            KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

Originally posted by bushwacker View Post
              nice for you to ask stores everyone is in the same boat BIG BOAT MIND every day the same apart from saturday and sunday for my drinking copious ammounts of cider and ballycastle STAY SAFE EVERYBODY im off to the fridge for another tinny
              Must admit I’m embarrassed by the sound of my recycling bin. It’s like the bin at the Working Men’s Club up the road being emptied. Had an email from Alan Charlton a week or so ago so I’m hoping the Charltons are OK. Anyone heard from Dave Hayley? It’s been ages since he logged on. Hope all you southerners are well as well. Have spoken to Reg Pude and he’s fine. Try to keep in touch guys. Will be out of this one way or another, soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Stores View Post

Must admit I’m embarrassed by the sound of my recycling bin. It’s like the bin at the Working Men’s Club up the road being emptied. Had an email from Alan Charlton a week or so ago so I’m hoping the Charltons are OK. Anyone heard from Dave Hayley? It’s been ages since he logged on. Hope all you southerners are well as well. Have spoken to Reg Pude and he’s fine. Try to keep in touch guys. Will be out of this one way or another, soon enough.
                i DAVID,im ok,but signs dont to so promising,
                AS SAID,TAKE CARE,MEMBERS.

Comment

Working...
                X