Whitehaven??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitehaven??

Alright lads, I’m thinking off heading the Whitehaven in July but don’t know any marks their. Iv seen videos of the pier fishing but is there any other marks to fish in and around the area ? Also what species could I target that time of year.
    thanks

Walked the coastline close to Whitehaven a couple of weeks ago. No one was fishing except those on the pier. Was a lovely day so me, the missus and the dog had a walk to the end of the pier and back. Perhaps 10 fishing, saw two thornies, about 3lb caught before departing.....the dog was desperate to eat the discarded bait left lying about, she then got wrapped up in some snood line left lying about (luckily avoiding the hook left on it) before having a growling fit at a dogfish left to die not 5 yards from the guy fishing the round end (not implying it was his). So just like every other fishing venue it appears, fished by some I’d hate to have a sleepover with. Never got to get on the top level so don’t know what it was like up there.
    Shame as, apart from that it was a nice day out. Beer on the front was expensive but a lovely setting.

Comment

i DAVID,theres always some anglers dont give a monkey.
      just aswell theres more caring anglers about.
      ps,your dogs been lucky,could of ended up an exspensive walk.

Comment

Working...
      X