Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subject: Cayton Bay posted on 18/9/2004

Subject: Cayton Baygag1

posted on 18/9/2004 at 13:55Went down to Cayton Bay on Monday the 13th of September for four days holiday. Stayed at the Haven site on Cayton Bay and I would say that if anyone wants a few days shore fishing in North Yorkshire then this is the place to stay. The caravan was pretty basic but there again you cannot expect much for thirty eight quid for four nights, (Sun Reader Holidays). Walked down to the bay itself on Monday afternoon which is directly opposite the caravan site and took the new Penn 535gs and Ron Thompson Axcellerator rod for an airing. It ws first time out for both the new reel and new rod and they were excellent. The problem was the weather with a gale force wind blowing on shore which made casting just about impossible. It was exactly the same on Tuesday but nevertheless, I really enjoyed the experience.At the end of the day/days, although I didnt get a single bite, I didnt mind as it gave me a chance to try out the new rod and reel. In the words of the Governer of California, "ILL BE BACK".

gag1
Working...
X