Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched that video with great interest as I only eat cod steaks or do them whole,like trout.Not that I've had many steaks,mind lol.Just need to catch afilletable one now.

Comment

tooly if you only eat cod steaks you must only catch big fish, thanks for the comments hope it helped
      Alan

Comment

Cheers for the info alan youre a black puddin very much appreciated on here mate.
        Maybe with your camera skills,eltons editing skills, and our mr stores fishing and eyemouth skills we could be on for ...codling crouch the movie.. just an idea lol

Comment

Two parts to this reply -

1. Alan - with regard to your video - I thought it was excellent, especially as I know how hard it is to "act" in front of a camera (as I have been for 30 years), especialy when Rod came across you arguing with all and sundrie in Morrisons fish counter this week. (don't cut there etc) lol

2. Thanks for the bull Paul but I've yet to catch a fish in any NESA thingy so there may be a lot of blank tape going free this weekend. The dicotome for me is that I like the thought of standing on the rock ends regardless of whether I catch owt or not and, like everyone else it's more often not.

Just glad to be coming up. Will be fishing the comp and then up again for LW on Sunday morning.

Comment

i know you are just kidding about mossies fish counter would never entertain buying fish from any supermarket. Mind had he been in a while back he would have been right, they where trying to pass off coalies as some other kind of fish, bloke took exception to me telling him what they actually where sort of listen mate i am a fishmonger, you can imagine the reply. Nice to meet your motha, hopefully see you at weekend

Alan
            Alan

Comment

seen the vid mate topper?????

Comment

so what were they trying to pass them off as alan ........
                ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

hi Norm just got back, cant remember what they where trying to pas them off as, the memory goes at times
                  Alan

Comment

Cheers for the vid, great stuff
                    WWW.NEFF.CO.NR

Comment

Well done Alan

Comment

Thats better , now to practice!

Comment

arbroath trip 2013

hi alan my name is steve sherman caght cod 9lb 5 ozs karl caught one 11lbs 3 ozs, my number is 07951812624

Comment

very useful, i always rinsed them in tap water!

Comment

Working...
                            X