Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold Out

Evening everyone,

Just to let you all know that I sold the last copy of the book today. I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has supported me over the last few years, be it those who contributed to the book in the first place, those who offered advice and guidance in its production or all of you who have been so kind and complimentary in your comments on the board.
    I have only kept one copy, the first one, that I gave to my mam and took back on her death, a few years back. Seemed quite appropriate and completed a rather topsy turvy ride. As always, any advice, help or information given willingly.

Thanks again

David

hi David I'm not the best with words or spelling . but ill try my best here
    I would just like to say thanks to you and all that were involved with the book a really good read good info on marks up that way and good storeys . witch has helped me and prob loads of other lads/lasses fishing up that way . I have 2 copes of your book ill let 1 go if anyone wants it thanks again

Comment

Morning David,

That's great. I have recently. Completed my third read of your book and enjoyed it as much as the first.
      The big question is when is the next book being released? As you said you already have completed the hard yards getting everything in place for the first book!! 😂😂😂

Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham B View Post
        Morning David,

That's great. I have recently. Completed my third read of your book and enjoyed it as much as the first.
        The big question is when is the next book being released? As you said you already have completed the hard yards getting everything in place for the first book!! 😂😂😂

Graham.
        Sorry Graham, no new book on the horizon. If I lived closer I would like to walk the coastline again, wait for the right tides and the right conditions and redo all the photos, especially those on the beach. I might even employ Mr Charlton now he's got time on his hands.

Thanks Scotty. You deserve your successes, the time you put in.

Comment

Thanks for a great read David. The book's very moving and something I will go back to again and again.

Thanks again

Phil

Comment

Working...
          X