No announcement yet.

COMMENTS ON DAVIDS BOOK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't suppose there is anything I can say that hasn't already been said in the previous twenty pages of this thread; but I felt that I just had to add my congratulations to David for a fantastic book that I'm sure will be appreciated by anyone who fishes the north east coast.

Well done David; I too, had to read it in one sitting. The best ten quid I've ever spent.

Any thoughts on a Volume 2?

Regards,
    Chris

Comment

• could someone let me know the title of the book and where to get it from

Comment

• sorry iv just noticed the title codling crouch but is it on sale in any book shops

Comment

• hello bill i think lewis,s has a few copies in, failing that you can borrow mine

tony
          have you got a cloth

Comment

• Originally posted by tonybax View Post
            hello bill i think lewis,s has a few copies in, failing that you can borrow mine

tony
            cheers tony,i'll try Lewis this week see if i can get it.

Comment

• craCKING READ i ENJOYED START TO FINISH

Comment

• Just started reading it 2nd time over its brill even better😄

Comment

• Brilliant read, perfect blend of info and anecdotes. Really enjoyed it.

Comment

• Where's the best place for me 2 pick this book up at? Goin away in 6 weeks and it'll be spot on for then...local tackle ship ect?? From Gateshead. After being away for a couple days and missin my Rod n Reel !! Lol....
                    GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BestNest View Post
                      Where's the best place for me 2 pick this book up at? Goin away in 6 weeks and it'll be spot on for then...local tackle ship ect?? From Gateshead. After being away for a couple days and missin my Rod n Reel !! Lol....
                      Pretty sure Frazer's in Gateshead will have a few copies - if not I know for sure Lewis's in Whitley Bay have some in.

Gary
                      ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
                      on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

• Originally posted by g-force View Post
                        Pretty sure Frazer's in Gateshead will have a few copies - if not I know for sure Lewis's in Whitley Bay have some in.

Gary
                        That'll do me mate. Cheers
                        GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

• Just finished reading the book and enjoyed it from front to back ! Cheers

Comment

• If you fish the North East coast this book is a must, If you know the marks it will bring back some great memories or if your like me and wanting to learn about them it will be an invaluable source of infomation.

I can't wait to get out fishing these spots now i know a bit about them.

Well done Stores & thanks for sharing.
                            Tight lines
                            Davy

Comment

• anyone in newcastle got a copy of this I could buy?

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzy37 View Post
                                anyone in newcastle got a copy of this I could buy?
                                gonna get 1 myself mate, dont read much at all but like the sound of it
                                Mackerel-Flounder-Coalie-Rockling-Bearded Rockling-Codling-Dab-Whiting-Plaice-Pouting-Gurnard

Comment

Working...
                                X