X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorted, cheers David.

Martin.

Comment

Thouroughly enjoyed the book, David, It brought back many memories, I too remember robbie from cullercoats, he always had one hand inside his coat like Napoleon, he lived in huddleston street in the days when it WAS huddleston street. a great read, and thanks for sharing many years knowledge with us all.

Comment

a cracking read david i used to holiday at berwick every year till about 5 year back and fished eyemouth once .might be going back this year,some lovely looking marks round back of berwick holiday centre and down to the pier.anyone ever fished them.

Comment

Robbie... bless him.. he always looked at you and said \"helloooo\" I always laughed - the old man used to flick my ear if I did. The link with Veals has arrived. It\'s in https://www.veals.co.uk/acatalog/Books_.html

[Edited on 4/11/2005 by Stores]

Comment

Well I made that look easy.... lol

Comment

LOL stores, a secret to hide your tracks if you edit (but shhhhh dont tell anyone else) you can edit out the last edit comment ...... , then it looks like you edit only once (always good for a late friday night post after a grouse or two, or should I say early saturday after you realise what you posted)
              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
              ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Find it hard enough to edit in the first place without editing out the last edit as well. Thanks for the Grouse idea though lol

Comment

thought it was jamesons you prefered David
                  tz500 fishaman and myself tried the marks down from berwick holiday centre late summer 2003,and your right it does look excellent but we have never seen so many seals in one spot, over 20 prob waiting for the salmon/seatrout to run down the coast.cracking marks with plenty kelp etc but never had a touch,moved further down the coast away from the mouth of the tweed and got fish straight away.

Comment

Just you stay away from there Gogs, that\'s private fishing below the Holiday centre...

The book is fantastic Stores, just can\'t put it down. Have you got any copies for sale in the Game fair at Berwick, local content, might be a good seller for them. If not speak to Robbie Bell the prop, I am sure he would be keen for a few for the counter.
                    .................................................. ................

Neil.

Comment

brilliant read David if any one hasnt read it the get out there and buy it
                      Please donate to the R.N.L.I. by donating on my website www.justgiving.com/craigts

Comment

Have just beenin touch with a website I visit fairly often and they replied within two minutes and said they would include the book in their fishing section. If you\'re interested the link is below.... ready Norman? Going for first time lucky.

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/usfeatures/timeline/

Comment

cracking site that David,i will have a proper look round it later.
                          i think you will sell a few copies on there m8

Comment

Thanks Gordon. Have also had some interest from Grieves bookshop in Berwick and have spoken to Game Fair, also in Berwick, who might get back to me, so things are moving along.

Comment

you should give Mikes tackle in Edinburgh a call as well David,he has a lot of sea anglers visit his shop.

Comment

you should give Mikes tackle in Edinburgh a call as well David,he has a lot of sea anglers visit his shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X