No announcement yet.

COMMENTS ON DAVIDS BOOK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would just like to say excellent read. Just would of preferred a few more story's off your dad

Comment

• great read excellent book
      consett warlord retired

Comment

• I'm a bit late to this party by the looks of it but just started to fish the Eyemouth area and would love a flick through this book.
        Does anybody know where one can be bought? Any info on stockists, or anybody with a copy lying about?
        Cheers lads.

Comment

• jioned 2008 3 posts.

Originally posted by davey85 View Post
          I'm a bit late to this party by the looks of it but just started to fish the Eyemouth area and would love a flick through this book.
          Does anybody know where one can be bought? Any info on stockists, or anybody with a copy lying about?
          Cheers lads.
          .well well well,davey85.whats your location.i could lend you my copy,depends were you live.better still give david {stores} a pm.

Comment

• jioned 2008 3 posts.

Originally posted by davey85 View Post
            I'm a bit late to this party by the looks of it but just started to fish the Eyemouth area and would love a flick through this book.
            Cheers lads.
            .well well well,davey85.whats your location.i could lend you my copy,depends were you live.better still give david {stores} a pm.should of said JOINED.LOL.

Comment

• Thanks for the offer.
              Stores has been kind enough to PM me and I have one on its way.

Comment

• just received my copy yesterday and ive sat and read through it this morning, very good read and loads of information on eyemouth and tynemouth

Comment

• received my copy today, (thank's david) and i thought a knew eyemouth/st abb's.
                  getting wrong now, apparently am a bookworm. thank's for signing it m8.

Comment

• Does anyone know where l can get a copy of the Codling Couch

cheers Mick
                    Currently using: Grey's Apollo Mk1 with Ambassedeur 7000B, Greys Bass rod with 6500, Greys lure rod with low profile blue max.

Mick's 2019 Species List: codling, dab, flounder, Pollock, bass, whiting, eel.

Comment

• Wow, just finished The CC, it is written perfectly. What I expected and then some. What a great story, and some priceless information on the mentioned marks.
                      Having no head for heights what so ever, and being a 6ft 5 clumsy bugger, I know where to avoid, and where I fancy my chances.
                      If this book doesn't make you crave the summer months and driving up that A1 then there something up !
                      I'll be reading it over and over till things are drummed into my head...thanks very much for sharing David.
                      Tremendous read !

Steveo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

• Many thanks to Steveo, Davey, Tony, Dale, Phil and everyone who has ordered a copy recently. As always if anyone needs any more information feel free to ask. As a result of changing the carpets in the house recently we had to empty the dresser and I've only 6 copies left, though Rod has also got half a dozen. Once they've gone that's it. I am, however, interested in making it an e-book but have no idea how to go about it. If anyone has any websites I can pursue I'd be grateful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stores View Post
                          Many thanks to Steveo, Davey, Tony, Dale, Phil and everyone who has ordered a copy recently. As always if anyone needs any more information feel free to ask. As a result of changing the carpets in the house recently we had to empty the dresser and I've only 6 copies left, though Rod has also got half a dozen. Once they've gone that's it. I am, however, interested in making it an e-book but have no idea how to go about it. If anyone has any websites I can pursue I'd be grateful.
                          please pm me, if and when for ebook cheesr

Comment

Working...
                          X