my new boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new boat

just purchased a warrior 175 there is a recall on these due to tanks breaking down and leaking fuel in to the hull not good.anyway bought the boat cpl days after could smell strong smell of petrol so took lid up what covers tank only to find loads of fuel leakeage ie holes in tank.phoned warrior boats and told them they then said that the guy who i bought it of had been on to the phone prior to me buying it and said that he had getten a bucket full of water out from around the tank he was told not to use the boat and especially that tank as it was i fire risk and needed checking out .if needed a tank warrior were doing the job labour free for 375.he did not take it to get checked nor did he show me any letters regarding this when i bought it from him .plus he sold me it with 40 litres of fuel in the tank.have i a case against him boat is at warrior now getting the new tank upgrade fitted get it back this week .was a accident waiting to happen .plus was advertised as a 2006 and is a 2005.07949493268
    Last edited by gypsyjabber; 30-05-2016, 02:16 PM.

i dont know about case against him,because i dont know about such matters.

but i can assure you he would be getting to hear/a visit fro me, for sure
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

sorry to here about your boat purchase.hopeing all goes well in the end.ps,p/l area ok,cheers.

Comment

i am in county durham and would have payed him a visit but it was 18 hours on the road there and back somerset 700 mile round trip i did dont fancy that again in a hurry .i asked him about the tank aswell as i knew bwt the recalls and he just said that the tanks fine.warrior will back me up with a letter stating bwt the concers they had about the phonecall from him could have killed everyone onboard if had told me bwt what issues it might have had i would have still bought it but at a lesser price etc.
        Last edited by gypsyjabber; 30-05-2016, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Working...
          X