Chartering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chartering

Im considering doing a charter in the summer for me and a few pals. A Couple of us are fairly new to fishing and i was wondering what was supplied in the price. Does everyone have to have their own rods or do skippers supply that kind of thing? What sort of price would we be looking at for a days fishing? We are in Sunderland , any suggestions for who to use and finally what kind of numbers will we need?
    Regards Max

Originally posted by max9791 View Post
    Im considering doing a charter in the summer for me and a few pals. A Couple of us are fairly new to fishing and i was wondering what was supplied in the price. Does everyone have to have their own rods or do skippers supply that kind of thing? What sort of price would we be looking at for a days fishing? We are in Sunderland , any suggestions for who to use and finally what kind of numbers will we need?

hello mate, best idea is to ring the skipper of the boat you want to charter, A lot of skippers i know have rods on board and RENT them, but realistically you should supply ya own rod, reel, sinkers,pirks, traces and bait, a lot of skippers have them on board and will hire them to you so check with the skipper, the average price for a day afloat can vary from £30 - £40 a head, normally its a boat full that goes out, and the majority of boats are being well booked in advance NOW, so if ya want a charter ya best ringing around now and trying to sort dates out, also the area you want to be fishing from, or is it just sunderland
    FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

theres at least 4 legitimate charter vessels in sunderland

SAPPHIRE 01915420326

CATCH 22 07979238464

SERENITY 07939554206

theres also RED 5 but i dont have his number,

speak to the skipper tell him your situation,take his advice on what you need in the way of gear bait etc,dont forget to post when you sorted/have the trip.

only advice from me take it or leave it keep off the drink the night before good luck
      Last edited by lingking; 15-03-2012, 06:33 PM.
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
        theres at least 4 legitimate charter vessels in sunderland

SAPPHIRE 01915420326

CATCH 22 07979238464

SERENITY 07939554206

theres also RED 5 but i dont have his number,

speak to the skipper tell him your situation,take his advice on what you need in the way of gear bait etc,dont forget to post when you sorted/have the trip.

only advice from me take it or leave it keep off the drink the night before good luck

another bit of advice, ask Duncan for a few rippers, i know thr fkr promised dave some but me none

Comment

we can travel a little was but the closer to Sunderland the better really.
          I know the hazards of drinking the night before as ive been scuba diving for around 8 years and i learned the hard way ha ha ha.
          Regards Max

Comment

i have only ever been on catch 22 out of sunderland mate, its a canny boat, but most of my trips have either been from Whitby, Hartlepool, Tyne, Amble and Craster

Comment

Jimmy, is there much difference in what you catch by traveling or is at all the same?
              Regards Max

Comment

[HOME PAGE] sarah j.f.k pi[HOME PAGE] cks up north and south shields [HOME PAGE]http://www.sarahjfk.com/index.html

sarah jfk picks up north and south shields
                Last edited by paul.longstaff; 19-03-2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

.......whoops wrong section
                  PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,
                  BLACKWATER ESTUARY ESSEX, HAYLING ISLAND

Comment

Working...
                  X