Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penn 535 gs any good

Penn 535 gs any good .
    I just bought one to learn how to use a multiplier with .

What's the pros and cons of this reel .
    Species CAUGHT : Codling,Mackerel, Coalie,Dab,,smooth hound,spotted hound, Sea Scorpion, Rockling , Whiting

greg mate i learned to cast on that . nowt the matter with them , it will be handy when ur fishing the marks north of horden where its rough ground, its got a good drag and excellent retrieve. once u got ur rod sorted and fancy a few chucks give a pm .
    Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
    Kompressor SS /slosh30
    tt sport /525 mag

Comment

don't over fill it m8
      have you got a cloth

Comment

I have 3 Penn 525 supermags, with modded knobbies for casting
        Best reels i ever used.

Comment

thanks for the in put gone try it out next week
          mikE says my rod should be done by then cant wait
          Species CAUGHT : Codling,Mackerel, Coalie,Dab,,smooth hound,spotted hound, Sea Scorpion, Rockling , Whiting

Comment

There a very strong but bulky reel. Will last you forever

Comment

penn 535

god all round reel to start with m8 penn have been going for years ,keep it as a spare in ya tackle box once you get better with a muliti, like all fishermen you will want to move on later and upgrade your reels and rods there are plenty of used tackle about .
              lost count of the reels I have had over the years I now tend to stick to my slosh 20 and slosh 30 they do the job.
              but I think santa may bring me a penn fathom
              consett warlord retired

Comment

lol don't think i was a good boy this Year so I will have to make do with what I have lol as Santa aint happy

However my lass likes me being a bad boy so I may have sum thing better to unwrap on Christmas day haha

Comment

Class reels m8 I just got a saltist 30 but aint parting with the 535 no way

Comment

Working...
                  X