Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I post a rod for sale

Permission needed ?

Think you have to have so many posts, someone will no doubt let you know.

Comment

Read Here BEFORE Posting in This Section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Trading Post has been abused for quite a while now and some new rules have had to be brought in to place.

We do not accept any liability for trades that occur in this forum, it is between you and the person you trade with. Take all possible care when you are dealing with someone you don’t know, and if possible get a phone number and address. If they won’t supply you with one then they must have a reason.

No dealers of any kind. If it comes to light that someone that is trading in here is a dealer, they will have their right to post taken away.

At the present moment the only things allowed for sale will be fishing related. If the forum goes well over the future then we may change this. There will be no bait selling of any kind, it was restricted to worm but now it includes everything bait related.

When an item is posted for sale, it must have a price not “offers”.

No one will post in the Trading Post area unless they have a minimum of forty posts and have been a member of NESA for one month. This is not to protect us it is to protect you. You have no way of knowing new members and people could quite easily join a fishing forum to rip people off. The forty posts will not consist of "nice fish", "well done" posts or jokes.

Anyone posting in the for sale forum that should not be, will have their advert removed without any notice. Not having read these rules will not be an excuse. If people continue to post after having their advert deleted then they will be stopped from using this area permanently.

No links to Ebay or any other sites that are similar. They need to go in the dedicated eBay forum below this one.

Only one thread per item, no multiple postings for the same item.

When you have sold your goods could you please let us know by posting item sold or something similar and not by editing the beginning of the post. That way we can keep it from being over crowded. I will be tidying this area up every month so please let me know if you want your item left or it will be deleted.

Do not post in the trading post for any reason apart from the buying or selling of goods. If you have a question then please ask the seller, if you do not like the price then do not buy it.

These rules could be changed or added to in the future.

It has been brought to my attention (and rightly so) that people are selling gear for other people. This should have been something that was mentioned in the rule change also, but was unfortunately missed.

As from now there will be no selling for anyone but yourself. The adverts that are in now will be allowed to stay as it was my fault they were not included. Any future ones will be removed.

Jim

Lol pm me what you got mate
      Species CAUGHT : Codling,Mackerel, Coalie,Dab,,smooth hound,spotted hound, Sea Scorpion, Rockling , Whiting

Comment

Permission Needed

i am also having issues advertising.

I will not allow me to post in the Wanted or Forsale section.

How do we have this permission granted?

Cheers

Comment

Read the post above yours
          Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Working...
          X