IMAX Coast neoprene waders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMAX Coast neoprene waders

I'm thinking of getting some, has anyone on here already got them? What do you think of them? Gaz.

OK so they're not a popular wader lol. I'm in the market for a new set of waders for the winter and was looking at the IMAX ones as the neoprene is likey to make them warmer. I already have some Dunlop chest waders but I reckon they'll be too cold for the beach in winter. What do other people use? Gaz.
    Last edited by DubberGaz; 10-08-2015, 09:45 PM.

Comment

the top half of the waders are ok but the boots are very poor very thin.
      did intend to get a pair myself but after a good look at them NO
      when buying waders I tend to go for two sizes above my shoe size so I can put on good thermal socks
      Last edited by dale19; 11-08-2015, 06:53 AM.
      consett warlord retired

Comment

That's the trouble with neoprene waders the boots are nearly always crap

Comment

Thanks lads, I had a look at a pair today and see what you mean. The search continues. I'll just have to use my Dunlop safety waders but they're certainly not the warmest in freezing weather! I wish Muckboots made waders cos they're the warmest wellies I've ever worn!
          Cheers for the replies. Gaz.

Comment

Originally posted by DubberGaz View Post
            Thanks lads, I had a look at a pair today and see what you mean. The search continues. I'll just have to use my Dunlop safety waders but they're certainly not the warmest in freezing weather! I wish Muckboots made waders cos they're the warmest wellies I've ever worn!
            Cheers for the replies. Gaz.
            just get some good thermo socks
            consett warlord retired

Comment

Bama boot socks, no more cold feet.

Comment

Have a look at the sonic neoprene wader really well made with a very good boot

Comment

Working...
                X