Site quiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site quiet

The seas away and lots of comps of late but still this site is quiet, do people think that Facebook sites like Fishermans locker is effecting the popularity of nesa?
    ZZiplex m427, Hulk model
    Okuma trio Rex
    Aerlex 7000xsa
    Penn spinfisher 7500 lc

Originally posted by lead chucker View Post
    The seas away and lots of comps of late but still this site is quiet, do people think that Facebook sites like Fishermans locker is effecting the popularity of nesa?
    Totally agree lead chucker its like this site has gone flat not many catch reports lads getting negative comments when asking for info people bigging themselves up because they no better than everybody else and got better gear its starting to **** me off now

Comment

Yeah probs agree, I don't do Facebook so won't bother with the locker. Maybe the north v south comp willbhelp.
      ZZiplex m427, Hulk model
      Okuma trio Rex
      Aerlex 7000xsa
      Penn spinfisher 7500 lc

Comment

Yeah probs agree, I don't do Facebook so won't bother with the locker. Maybe the north v south comp willbhelp.
        Aye its a great comp good fun on the night great banter and cracking lads both sides and the lads who organise the comp deserve a big pat on the back this is the reason why stay with the site a lot of good helpful members just the minority try to spoil it

Comment

I bet everyone's out catching today so maybe some good reports later
          ZZiplex m427, Hulk model
          Okuma trio Rex
          Aerlex 7000xsa
          Penn spinfisher 7500 lc

Comment

I bet everyone's out catching today so maybe some good reports later
            Hope so would be out myself but am full of cold the seas looking canny there so hope to shake this off and get out and about have a bit time off work so want to make the most of it

Comment

Seas look decent for the rest of the week aswell ... Fingers crossed for a flurry of reports!
              "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
              PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

n.e.s.a. and s.a.r. both quiet at the moment,yet the best seas so far this winter,some cracking bags in club competions and quality fish but very few replys,there has to be some quality reports the next few days. davy.
                PB
                COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
                COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
                Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
                Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
                Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
                Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
                Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

Working...
                X