Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davidhayley1945
    replied
    n.e.s.a. and s.a.r. both quiet at the moment,yet the best seas so far this winter,some cracking bags in club competions and quality fish but very few replys,there has to be some quality reports the next few days. davy.

Leave a comment:

• Juliogeordio
    replied
    Seas look decent for the rest of the week aswell ... Fingers crossed for a flurry of reports!

Leave a comment:

• broon shoe
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by lead chucker View Post
    I bet everyone's out catching today so maybe some good reports later
    Hope so would be out myself but am full of cold the seas looking canny there so hope to shake this off and get out and about have a bit time off work so want to make the most of it

Leave a comment:

• lead chucker
    replied
    I bet everyone's out catching today so maybe some good reports later

Leave a comment:

• broon shoe
    Guest replied
    Yeah probs agree, I don't do Facebook so won't bother with the locker. Maybe the north v south comp willbhelp.
    Aye its a great comp good fun on the night great banter and cracking lads both sides and the lads who organise the comp deserve a big pat on the back this is the reason why stay with the site a lot of good helpful members just the minority try to spoil it

Leave a comment:

• lead chucker
    replied
    Yeah probs agree, I don't do Facebook so won't bother with the locker. Maybe the north v south comp willbhelp.

Leave a comment:

• broon shoe
    Guest replied
    The seas away and lots of comps of late but still this site is quiet, do people think that Facebook sites like Fishermans locker is effecting the popularity of nesa?
    Totally agree lead chucker its like this site has gone flat not many catch reports lads getting negative comments when asking for info people bigging themselves up because they no better than everybody else and got better gear its starting to **** me off now

Leave a comment:

• lead chucker
    started a topic Site quiet

Site quiet

The seas away and lots of comps of late but still this site is quiet, do people think that Facebook sites like Fishermans locker is effecting the popularity of nesa?
Working...
X