Timewasters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timewasters

I would like to thank the timewasters who asked for leads and did not even reply to any of my messages. Lead wasted. Thanks very much
    Last edited by Dustybin; 07-02-2016, 07:57 PM.

Tossers
    To whoever stole my anti-depressants
    I hope you're happy now

Comment

tossers name and shame them mate so folk know who not to deal with
      did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

as said name @ shame.

Originally posted by Dustybin View Post
        I would like to thank the timewasters who asked for leads and did not even reply to any of my messages. Lead wasted. Thanks very much
        .i know its time @ effort,but surely you can melt them down again.?.NAME THEM.

Comment

there are a few like that on nesa want to buy gear and never turn up or want it delivered to there door step
          name the member if he ordered leads from you and has not bothered to contact you
          consett warlord retired

Comment

time wasted too chris---bunch of
            AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by Dustybin View Post
              Totally agree but in my own personal opinion I do not think that naming and shaming is the right way to go? Suppose the person has been suddenly taken ill or had to drop everything to attend a family emergency?

It also works both ways - I personally have driven 2 hours to pick up a rod only to find that they sold it days before, yet couldn't be bothered to tell me!

I've lost count of wasted hours arranging a sale only to discover at the last hour - when I've finally received photos, that it is the wrong make or has been heavily modified or their idea of mint is in fact quite poor.

Still agree however, it is hard to take!

Comment

still dont know why you havent named the nesa members,let them have there 10p worth,IF you name them??????????????.youve had your say,give them a chance.as said well all be better off knowing time wasters.the balls in your hand.

Comment

I won't name and shame as it would'nt be nice as I am not that type of person. But all it takes was to send me a message to why they had'nt organised to collect there leads. i.e bills, come in or for any other reason.

Comment

Timewasters ?.

i was out of order.
                    Last edited by regpude; 09-02-2016, 08:32 AM. Reason: taking comment back.

Comment

thats a bit strong reply reg , its up to the lad if he wants to name the buyer.
                      all the buyer had to do was to send the lad a text only takes seconds.
                      consett warlord retired

Comment

EH

Originally posted by regpude View Post
                        .i know its time @ effort,but surely you can melt them down again.?.NAME THEM.
                        neva mind time and effort whos paying for the GAS
                        KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

a bitchunt, a mean witchunt solves nowt,
                          lesson learned dustybin, u can't trust everyone.
                          and it's a great service you provide m8,
                          hope you can re-sell the leads.

Comment

I'll name myself on this one but no shame. I tried to message you to apologize that i hadn't been able to get on the site for unknown reasons, every page i clicked said internal sever error and wasn't able to reply.

There you go, no need to drop my name, i'll do it myself and explain why.

Sorry i wasn't able to get down the day you wanted either, i work 9-5 and you said you were busy on the weekend then at that point the site went down.

PM me if you still have them, however i won't accept or acknowledge anyone slagging me off for the above.

Feel free to call me a tosser, but i'd bite your lips until you know the circumstances

I've bought and sold quite a lot of things from NESA and haven't ****ed anyone around nor do i intend to, just bad timing with the website going down and pages not working

Cheers lads
                            Last edited by Phil83; 26-02-2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Great reply.

Originally posted by Phil83 View Post
                              I'll name myself on this one but no shame. I tried to message you to apologize that i hadn't been able to get on the site for unknown reasons, every page i clicked said internal sever error and wasn't able to reply.

There you go, no need to drop my name, i'll do it myself and explain why.

Sorry i wasn't able to get down the day you wanted either, i work 9-5 and you said you were busy on the weekend then at that point the site went down.

PM me if you still have them, however i won't accept or acknowledge anyone slagging me off for the above.

Feel free to call me a tosser, but i'd bite your lips until you know the circumstances

I've bought and sold quite a lot of things from NESA and haven't ****ed anyone around nor do i intend to, just bad timing with the website going down and pages not working

Cheers lads
                              .you sound 100% sound as a £1.things do happen beonded our control.ps sorry if i jumped in.TOP MAN.PHIL 83.ps,hold your head up.

Comment

Working...
                              X