No announcement yet.

Timewasters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Reg, nowt to be sorry for mate. Would of been a lot of people speculating and saying stuff on impulse so i thought i'd say what happened, not sure who the other person is (if any) though.

Just saw the thread and thought i'd jump on and reply, i prob would have said the same myself as you and others if i didn't realize who / what Chris was on about

Comment

HANDS UP,yes reading back on the thread,i jumped the gun,LOL,but i wasent the only 1.again welldone Phil83 for clearing the thread.{well exsplained}.

Comment

fair enough,thats if you didnt have hes phone number like?
        did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Timewasters

No I didn't have his number as I couldn't get on the site.
          Last edited by Phil83; 28-02-2016, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil83 View Post
            No I didn't have his number as I couldn't get on the site.
            I think the site was down Phil, swapping servers or something. I struggled to get onto Nesa for a few days aswell mate. Well done on putting your side across. Hopefully you can get sorted with dustys leads now its cleared up, the lad does top notch weights!
            "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
            PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

well done phil83, big welldone m8 for clearing this one up,
              many would've just said nowt.
              big on you m8.

Comment

Sorted

Yes we sorted it

Comment

Working...
                X