Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi every body just like to say hello and it is great to be on this forum I am new to the sport so if you don't mind I would appreciate some advice now and again thank you and tight lines to every body gow

wellcome to NESA.

Originally posted by gow View Post
    hi every body just like to say hello and it is great to be on this forum I am new to the sport so if you don't mind I would appreciate some advice now and again thank you and tight lines to every body gow
    SO,whats your location,have you got transport ??.aslong as you support SAFC,@ take some banter,you should be ok.enjoy.REG.

Comment

hi reg thank you for your reply live Washington I have a car not bothered both are crap rather spend my money going fishing have only been on roker pier so far tight lines gawin

Comment

welcome to the site mate. Bit of advice for next time, put your post in the shore fishing section as a lot more people use this part of the forum

Comment

Welcome to the site mate, I'm a noob to the sport myself n' have found this site fantastic for help tips etc.
          Ex washy lad myself now full time in sunderland so roker pier is my regular mark too, hopefuly you'll have better luck than me!

Remember the only stupid question is one that doesn't get asked.
          And Regpude is right, as long as you support the 'STD And Fornication Clinics' round here you'll be grand!

In short....welcome
          You know,i have one simple request and that's to catch sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their heads!!

Comment

Working...
          X