casting instruction needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• casting instruction needed

I am in need of casting instruction if any member can spare some time.
    I have been away from sea fishing a very long time and just started back 2 months ago, my m8 is an excellent caster but he has to go into hospital for an operation again on his leg so he will be out of action for some time .
    to be honest my casting is ****e compared to lads casting today.
    I have a century compressor grand prix , R T axcellerator both purchased from my m8, 2 daiwa slosh reels and just got a penn fathom 15 .
    my mate can blast them out a good distance he told me its not the tackle its me so I need help any takers
    consett warlord retired

pm Arc(bob Collins) he does lessons

Comment

The stiffness of those rods could be holding u back .both very stiff rods.

Comment

Originally posted by dale19 View Post
        I am in need of casting instruction if any member can spare some time.
        I have been away from sea fishing a very long time and just started back 2 months ago, my m8 is an excellent caster but he has to go into hospital for an operation again on his leg so he will be out of action for some time .
        to be honest my casting is ****e compared to lads casting today.
        I have a century compressor grand prix , R T axcellerator both purchased from my m8, 2 daiwa slosh reels and just got a penn fathom 15 .
        my mate can blast them out a good distance he told me its not the tackle its me so I need help any takers
        If your down the prom ask for mr tt top bomber on the prom mate.

Comment

Hi mate, Stephie is right about the rods. If you can get yourself down to Durham my offer from your other thread still stands...

Originally posted by Stewart 1971 View Post
          Those are both stiff rods as well as being heavy. Do you use them with fixed spool or multiplier reels? Where do you do most of your fishing?

Perhaps a casting lesson or two might help and they are a damn sight cheaper than shelling out for a new rod. If you can get down to Durham I'm happy to get you started for the price of a pint, I can bring my TTLD along as well if you want to have a play.
          CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

casting

just got hold of a used zziplex sst of my mate but have not had a chance to get out and give it a try due to my lower back problem is still giving me some problems .
            did intend to go onto the local football field once my back is ok but it is total water loged .
            consett warlord retired

Comment

casting

Originally posted by al03anm View Post
              pm Arc(bob Collins) he does lessons
              bob did email me via the WSF site about casting lessons he is going to give me a ring this week some time.
              but my lower back problem is still not going away so it will be a while before I do anything.
              consett warlord retired

Comment

kev cook mate if available m8,he can put a lead into space
                did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Originally posted by The Plum View Post
                  kev cook mate if available m8,he can put a lead into space
                  Ere, Plum m8. If that's the lad I know, I can vouch for his abilities to loose a
                  lead . Crack off style hehehehehhehehehehhh

Comment

Working...
                  X