No announcement yet.

yellowtail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or if ya too frightened to keep them and fears of busting hoy them my way sure they will look nice on my hook
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

keep my yellows for up to a couple of weeks what i pump once they are settled no problem
      Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

no mate they are different
        pb s ling 24lbs cod 10.7 lbs pollock 9.5 lbs mission on to beat these

Comment

Two species mate - common 'blow lug' and 'blacks/yellowtails' or whatever they are known locally as, check it out

LUGWORM - WOW !!! All you need to know - right here | Kayak, Shore And Boat Fishing
          'Fishing is the easy part! Its all the time and effort you put into every other aspect of it!'

Comment

Originally posted by g-force View Post
            Another tip is don't keep them in too much water - about half an inch in a cat litter tray is about right. And yes, make sure the water is the same temperature when you change it.

Gary
            yes ya dont need too much water actually worm is porus they have tiny holes that take water in so not to much water is needed enough for them to move about really
            Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by mick View Post
              Two species mate - common 'blow lug' and 'blacks/yellowtails' or whatever they are known locally as, check it out

LUGWORM - WOW !!! All you need to know - right here | Kayak, Shore And Boat Fishing
              aha!! I was right then skinner!!

Comment

change water evry 2 days keep fridge at 2 degrees n wear ruuber marigold works for me all time

Comment

best way to hook ya worm simpley tail first never had one blow on me yet

Comment

Originally posted by PAUL1971 View Post
                    best way to hook ya worm simpley tail first never had one blow on me yet
                    wer not talking about garden wormz paul
                    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Dont mix the species and keep your water at a constant temp, and also.the less you actually handle them the better

Comment

I throw mine on the ground to make them burst their Heads, they go stiff as a stiffy lol and go on the hook better.
                        As for keeping them, water needs to be just deep enough to cover half their bodies. Maybe 10mm.They take air in that way. If they are covered, as soon as all the air has gone from the water, they literally drown.

Comment

Probs figured it out now seeing as it was a 3 year old post lol

Comment

Originally posted by OuTkast76 View Post
                            Probs figured it out now seeing as it was a 3 year old post lol
                            Hahaha!
                            "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
                            PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Juliogeordio View Post
                              Hahaha!
                              Or all of his worms are now dead at least!
                              "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
                              PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Working...
                              X