Floating beads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floating beads

Has anybody used floating beads before to lift the bait of the bottom?
    is it worth investing in some ?.
    Its the early bird that gets the worm but the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese

Originally posted by gremlins3 View Post
    Has anybody used floating beads before to lift the bait of the bottom?
    is it worth investing in some ?.
    Floating beads will not "lift your baits"off the bottom, but they will help encourage movement especially on small tides brilliant for flounder/river fishing

Comment

Thanks GerryBerry i will try some out and let you know how i get on this weekend

Comment

a youse flotation beads all the time duz give you a lot ov movement on your baits and a youse am all the time atracts the fish moe get a lot moe bits ect hope it works for you difo beads difo fish
        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Thanks Scotty i will give them a go

Comment

Have seen the foam floats that will lift your bait of the bottom from the crabs
            DAD AND DAUGHTER
            TEAM DENOVAN

Comment

Beads

All the beads do is lure flounders and small coalies to your bait as i use the luminous ones ok---

Comment

A small pre drilled cork ball 6-8mm does help lift your bait,but I've seen people catch crabs fishing 6ft off the bottom so I'm not too sure this is the answer your looking for ,Dave

Comment

Originally posted by jameswlong1941 View Post
                  All the beads do is lure flounders and small coalies to your bait as i use the luminous ones ok---
                  so do i mate used them for years never had a problem
                  caught more fish with them 2

Comment

Iv used them.in.the past with mixed results, just try them see what happens

Comment

Working...
                    X