No announcement yet.

Sea Bait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I\'ve dug at Hayling island before very near the solent & i could not believe the size & amount of rag beds (with loads of clams whilst digging) there is certainly no shortage of Ragworm in that area

Comment

Plenty of rag here as well ,as long as you can be bothered to dig it ,I personally don\'t have the time or I\'d get all my own bait myself ,mind you I\'ve only ever once complained about the bait at Frasers ,when Brian sold out and didn\'t see my order in the book .
      You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
        Is there many dealers in the North East using Welsh Rag Ian ?
        alrite m8 new member mi local tackle shop de theve got all the rag u need this time of year cant get rid of it massive bait deals if you buy in bulk its frasers angling and outdoor store in bensham gateshead

Comment

[quote=SIXFOOTSTEVE;62689]Plenty of rag here as well ,as long as you can be bothered to dig it ,I personally don\'t have the time or I\'d get all my own bait myself ,mind you I\'ve only ever once complained about the bait at Frasers ,when Brian sold out and didn\'t see my order in the book .[/QUO

sometimes frasers can be ba&*^rds like that been gannin there for years now spend at least 60 quid a week there they sell all the best bait to there m8s which is w cause i spend a fortune
          Last edited by SIXFOOTSTEVE; 11-12-2008, 06:32 PM.

Comment

I've used his shop since it first opened and had nothing but tip top service , anyone can miss a name in a busy book .

It only happened once and he couldn't apologise enough ,I'd recommend the shop to everyone.
            You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

going up north

my local tackle supplier now is reel sport in hebburn brilliant tackle shop every thing you want order it and he will get it even if lug shortage and crab hell order in extra for yi thing is a little pricey but u want good bait u got to pay the money

Comment

we go to fishing republic in hendon and never had bad bait yet from him

Comment

you mite find that seabait is probably selling there rag worm to the koicarp food industry. I keep koi and since it came on the market it has made a big inpact at £20 for 2kg and boasting it can make koi double in size in a year

Comment

Working...
                  X