giggles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• giggles

there are ten ugly people on a bus.unfortunately this bus has a crash an they all died (aawwwww) they all go up to heaven and line up at the pearly gates.st peter comes along and says \"cos ur all ugly u get 1 wish each before you get to heaven\" the 1st 1 thinks bout it an says:
    \"make me beautiful\"so st perter make him beutiful.the second one hears this and says \"make me beautiful too\" so hes beutiful to.the third hears this and says \"make me beautiful too\" so hes beautiful too. the 10th man hears this and starts giggling. anyway the fourth one says \"make me beautiful too\" and it is done .the 5th :\"make me beautiful too\" and it is so.the 10th man is giggling loudly now.the 6th says \"make me beautiful too\" so does the 7th and 8th.by this time the 10th is pi**ing himself laughing.the nineth says \"make me beautiful too\" and st peter makes him beutiful.he gets to the 10th and says \"well what do you want then?\" the 10th man sits up and looks him in the eye an says\"make them all ugly again!!!\" :P
    tap tap STRIKE-snag
Working...
X