one liners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one liners

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

Life is all about perspective. The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship's kitchen.

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

You're not fat, you're just... easier to see

If i had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?

I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.

Apparently I snore so loudly that it scares everyone in the car I'm driving.

Team work is important; it helps to put the blame on someone else

Before I criticize a man, I like to walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when I do criticize him, I'm a mile away and I have his shoes.

Feeling pretty proud of myself. The Sesame Street puzzle I bought said 3-5 years, but I finished it in 18 months.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? That's your common sense leaving your body.

Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.

When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him? I told him everyone knows he doesn't hire stupid people.When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him? I told him everyone knows he doesn't hire stupid people.

Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.

hope u enyjoyed if so will put some more up

Some canny ones tbere waco

Comment

on fire there bud
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

thead.

PERSONALY, a load of CRAP,bob.you cant even drive,for a start.wasted my time reading this post.sorry thats my opion.ps,what was it all about.???????.

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
          PERSONALY, a load of CRAP,bob.you cant even drive,for a start.wasted my time reading this post.sorry thats my opion.ps,what was it all about.???????.
          a good attempt to put a wee bit life /interest back into the forum--i enjoyed one or two or 10 of them
          AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

some canny ones there bob

Comment

reg a can drive but not got a car, but seeing a can not catch fish an not able to put fishing reports on . just thought a would put a bit reading interest on nesa to give the lads a bit of a smile ,

Comment

reg you muppet....!
                How do you get a fat bird into bed....? Piece of cake.....!

Comment

.ok,bob,sorry about my own opion.ill take the opion back.as for the pm,think you were well over the top.NEVER have @ NEVER will take the stuff you acussed me of..

Comment

what do you call a lass lying across a tennis court....? annette.....!

Comment

nice one m8 got a laugh
                      consett warlord retired

Comment

Working...
                      X