NWSA Sunday 12.10.03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWSA Sunday 12.10.03

NWSA Casting competition Sunday 12.10.03...

The event planned for this weekend is on at the moment but please check with this board or with me on Saturday evening to make sure as the field gets waterlogged quickly!!!

Directions for the event..

Sand Villa Farm
    Cockerham
    Lancashire

Exit junction 33 M6
    At the roundabout take the first left
    After 1.1 miles turn right into Cockerham road
    After 1.6 miles turn right at the ‘T’ junction
    After 500 yards turn left at the ‘T’ junction towards Pilling/Blackpool
    After approx 2 miles Sand Villa Farm is on the left and you turn right onto a track just past the farmhouse.
    This is the front field and the one we use most of the year, but towards the backend of the year, we may be on the back field.

If we are on the back field [model flying field] carry on past the farmhouse for approx threequarters of a mile and turn left. This is a single track road and we are approx 1.5 miles on the left.

Please consider the safety of yourself and others when visiting and only venture into and around the area of the casting court when it is safe to do so.
    Hope to see you there.

Len.

Len

Hello Len Ive just got back from scotland I reckon the weather is going to get better for sunday so lets hope that the field isnt too wet .

the Nutter in the Glen

Comment

Len, Unfortunately it clashes with the Maryport Open. Can\'t be helped. See you next Spring !

Ian.
      North East Surfcasting Association

Comment

dont know if i will be there either,workin first,

might make it for the afternoon...

good quality blackworm[email me]

Comment

Len,

Owing to other commitments I cannot make it on Sunday - have a great event and i\'ll be up there next year (Promise).

Sond - why did you take yourself out of the wedding picture !!
          NESA = No Exaggerated Sillyness Allowed

N.B - The above post is the personal thoughts and views of Andy 'Led Chukka' Miller and not those of any Association, Club or Federation that he is a member or representative of. Any issues with content should be addressed directly and not through his memberships.

Comment

Stu do you want me to bring the bait over on sunday as well as the money from roj.
            the Nutter in the Glen

Comment

The NWSA competition IS on tomorrow Sunday.

See you all there bright and early

Len
              Len

Comment

Working...
              X