Copy of the book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy of the book

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Codling Crouch: Fishing Marks and Memories from Tynemouth and Eyemouth by David George Storey (Paperback, 2005) at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

Noticed this..... seems expensive but there’s no harm in bidding.

You must be worth a fortune David. Cracking read.

Comment

I DAVID,mine is kindly signed aswell.
      but WOULD,never sell.
      as many,many N/E anglers know,its a FANTASTIC READ.

Comment

Looks like someone has bid on it but as I’m not on eBay I don’t know what the bid is. Nice to know, though, that someone is prepared to pay more than the original price. Am I rich Davey? You can bet your life I’m not, nor would want to be (not via the book.......maybe the lottery though) unless Mark Knoffler could write one of his best selling Geordie ditties lol.

Comment

Still a cracking read Dave, actually next to me now, am going fishing Tuesday night, so looked back for reference on a mark. Yes Reg, Dave signed my copy as well. If you did win the lottery, what would you change, maybe fish in warmer climate...?.....

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
            Still a cracking read Dave, actually next to me now, am going fishing Tuesday night, so looked back for reference on a mark. Yes Reg, Dave signed my copy as well. If you did win the lottery, what would you change, maybe fish in warmer climate...?.....
            Not a chance Davey. I’’d still buy a house in SE Scotland, fish in the summer and then emigrate south to Tynemouth for the winter. Them Scottish winters can be bad you know!

Comment

I know Dave, that's why am fishing there, dodgy rock marks. I was thinking more like Lansarote with the lottery win.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
                I know Dave, that's why am fishing there, dodgy rock marks. I was thinking more like Lansarote with the lottery win.
                No Davey - we’ve actually looked at the possibility of moving to somewhere like the Canaries but I’m not convinced that sun 12 months of the year is what we want. It also seems to be quite lumpy offside all the time - no good for a landlubber like me. Will stick with what I know.

Comment

I'll let you know how I come on tomorrow night, fishing between Tynemouth and St Mary's.

Comment

Working...
                  X