Typhoon Max B Drysuit for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typhoon Max B Drysuit for sale.

I bought this about 4 years ago and have only actually worn it for a total of about 6 hours.

It's a size "small-medium" meaning according to Typhoon, that it will fit someone up to about 5ft 8" tall with a chest measurement of up to about 38", which is odd because I'm a 40 chest and it's pretty big on me with tons of room for extra layers or bigger bodies or both.

It's an excellent piece of kit and comes with a separate, washable fleece liner. It has a diagonal zip, reflective panels, double layer backside and knees etc. Basically it's a top quality piece of kit and has neoprene neck and wrist cuffs and the feet are made from the same material as the suit rather than latex, making them very much more durable and far less prone to leaks and tears.

heres a video, I've no idea who the bloke is but you get an idea of the basic features of the suit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6TDv4QluE

It cost me £435 which to be honest was a good investment at the time had I used the thing but I didn't, so I've never had my monies worth and since suffering a major heart attack in October, my prospects of spending days paddling in winter are now non existent so, with other related issues, this has to go.

It's been properly stored on its hanger and when I did use it, it was properly dried and looked after.

It's absolutely ideal for kayak fishing, tough hardwearing and practical.

I'm after £195 or thereabouts but I'd rather keep it than sell it off at a ridiculously low price so please don't take the pixx

I'll try and sort out some photo's tomorrow but in the meantime, any questions please ask away and if you want to arrange to come and check it out; Well I'm still off work after the heart attack and stents so more or less anytime will do me

Just drop me a pm

cheers

Steve
Working...
X