It’s fair to say that kayak fishing has come on leaps and bounds in the UK over the past few years. It’s a great, affordable way of accessing waters that many others can’t fish, playing fish in a way that most other anglers will never experience and keeping fit at the same time.
Most kayak anglers will go to specialist kayak stores for their kit, but the angling trade is certainly catching on and Shakespeare already offer the Angler 120 fishing kayak, which as the name suggests, is a kayak designed for fishing!
This is available from the Fishtec website and here’s what they say about this particular kayak:
For anglers wanting to step up in performance and gain the ability to journey further from the launch, the Angler 120 is the perfect choice. With both internal and external storage options, carrying all your gear has never been easier. The bow hatch with both a neoprene soft cover and a hard polyethylene hatch, protects gear that needs to be dry inside the boat. A tank well on the stern holds bulky items such as: dry boxes, milk crates, live wells or an oversize tackle case. All easily accessible at an arm’s reach.
- Quiet sleek bow
- Adjustable foot pegs
- Neoprene soft hatch cover for waterproof protection
- Polyethylene hard hatch cover on top with bungee security
- Flush mounted rod holders
- Paddle ledge with paddle keepers
- Raised seating area
- Foot divots for support when standing
- Comfortable seating area
- Tank well indents will hold a bucket, milk crate or dry box
- Adjustable/removable console features drink holder, GPS mount, rod holder and dry box (tackle) storage
- Line cleat — perfect for tying off, anchoring, etc.
- Includes 230cm paddle and seat back shown
- LENGTH: 12 ft. 4 in. (396 cm) WIDTH: 31 in. (79 cm)
- WEIGHT: 52 lbs. (~24 kg) WEIGHT CAPACITY: 250 – 325 lbs
- Colours available – Yellow, Olive Green & Blue
To check current availability and pricing, please CLICK HERE.