I doubt there are many anglers out there who haven’t dropped something important into the water. If your car key, for example, falls into a two-inch deep rock pool, it’s not usually a problem. However, a deep flowing river or the sea is an entirely different matter.
Enter, the Waterbuoy!
In simple terms, the Waterbuoy is a self-inflating ‘lifejacket’ for keys…or anything under 1-kilogramme in weight. When it hits the water, a balloon inflates, making the item float. And, not only that, a light flashes – VITAL when your accident happens at night!
- A keyring device that inflates when submerged in water.
- Attach to keys, tools, fishing tackle and rods – if it weighs under a kilo and it’s suitably waterproofed the Waterbuoy will do the job.
- The high strength rubber balloon only inflates when submerged in water, so it won’t go off in your pocket if you’re caught in a shower.
- The balloon will stay inflated for at least 24 hours, giving you more than enough time to find it.
- You’ll no doubt drop your keys overboard in low light conditions (apparently 80% of us do) so the Waterbuoy has a high intensity LED placed on the balloon to reflect the most light.
- The LED is visible from 250m/820ft and flashes for a minimum of 24 hours.
- The gas that inflates the balloon is environmentally friendly, so you don’t have to feel guilty for being clumsy.
- Suitable for ages 14 years +.
- Size: 8 x 3 x 3cm.
At the time of writing, this item was just £9.99, making it not only a good ‘peace-of-mind’ purchase for yourself, but also a potential present for the water-lover in your life.
CLICK HERE to check out the latest price and, whilst you’re on the IWOOT website, take a few moments to browse around at the other items they have for sale. Some are pretty clever and some just make you grin from ear to ear!