I doubt there are many anglers out there who haven’t dropped something important into the water. If your car key, for example, falls into a two-inch deep rock pool, it’s not usually a problem. However, a deep flowing river or the sea is an entirely different matter.
Enter, the Waterbuoy!
In simple terms, the Waterbuoy is a self-inflating ‘lifejacket’ for keys…or anything under 1-kilogramme in weight. When it hits the water, a balloon inflates, making the item float. And, not only that, a light flashes – VITAL when your accident happens at night!
- A keyring device that inflates when submerged in water.
- Attach to keys, tools, fishing tackle and rods – if it weighs under a kilo and it’s suitably waterproofed the Waterbuoy will do the job.
- The high strength rubber balloon only inflates when submerged in water, so it won’t go off in your pocket if you’re caught in a shower.
- The balloon will stay inflated for at least 24 hours, giving you more than enough time to find it.
- You’ll no doubt drop your keys overboard in low light conditions (apparently 80% of us do) so the Waterbuoy has a high intensity LED placed on the balloon to reflect the most light.
- The LED is visible from 250m/820ft and flashes for a minimum of 24 hours.
- The gas that inflates the balloon is environmentally friendly, so you don’t have to feel guilty for being clumsy.
- Suitable for ages 14 years +.
- Size: 8 x 3 x 3cm.
At the time of writing, this item was just £9.99, making it not only a good ‘peace-of-mind’ purchase for yourself, but also a potential present for the water-lover in your life.
CLICK HERE to check out the latest price and, whilst you’re on the IWOOT website, take a few moments to browse around at the other items they have for sale. Some are pretty clever and some just make you grin from ear to ear!
1PCS Fishing Bobbers Nano Fishing Floats Shallow Water Buoy Big Buoyancy SUP
£2.88 in stock